How to input report card comments
Report Card Comments
1. Choose the subject (Mathematics, English Language Arts, Reading) you want to enter comments for.
2. Highlight the student you want to enter comments for.
3. Select “Tools” from the toolbar at the top of the screen and click on “Score Inspector.”
4. A new window will open. Click on the “Comment” tab. Then double-click on the comment or comments you want to include for that subject.
5. Click “Close” when finished selecting comments.
***If you want to enter a personalized comment (not specific to a particular subject) that will be printed on the report card, choose “Homeroom” as your subject. Then follow the steps listed above but instead of double-clicking on a comment, type your own comment in the comment box.***