How to find a student's SchoolNet username and password
First log in to SchoolNet. [link to article]
Once you're in Schoolnet follow these steps. (I know, there are a lot of steps. [11 of them]. Take an intermission, that's ok with me.)
- Hover your mouse arrow over Assessment Admin and a menu will appear.
- Click on Find a Test.
- Click on Grade Level drop down menu.For this example I'm going to be searching for Melissa Hourigan's 2nd grade class.
- Choose your grade level.
- Click on the Go button.A list of tests for your grade level should appear.
- Click on any test (assuming they are the correct grade level). I chose Math Unit 7, because it was on top.
- Click on View Usernames.
- Click on this All Teachers drop down menu.
- Find your name in this full list of names.
- Click on the Search button.
- Click on your class Course / Section.You have your class's names and passwords!